The airline said it didn’t have enough passengers booking its three scheduled Anchorage flights each week. Alask Airlines will continue to operate daily…
President and CEO of Grant Aviation Robert Kelly said the two carriers will have access to all of the airline's resources. He also said travelers should see more flights — and more efficient services, like mail delivery.
Recent Shows & Trading Post
Roughly 900 people were affected by the internet outage, which started on Monday evening. Update on Jan. 6:The internet was restored Wednesday evening,…
Technicians don't yet know what caused the outage. But they suspect subzero wind chills may have shut down the site's generators. The internet is out…
Currently Playing AM 670:
Currently Playing FM 89.9:
- New Stuyahok's Andrew Wyagon found alive more than 18 hours after he went missing
- Search continues for New Stuyahok's Andrew Wyagon who went missing during snowgo trip Wednesday
- Breaking decades-old tradition, King Salmon woman without police background leads standards council
- Dillingham man found dead following four-day search after boat sank near Whittier
- Vacancy on Dillingham City Council after Bill Rodawalt steps down
- Bristol Bay's three largest communities will share the same legislative district for the next decade
- Gregg Brelsford, former Bristol Bay official, announces run for U.S. Congress in 2022
- Murkowski talks Pebble and ANWR on trip to Dillingham
- How this Dillingham teenager turned an ancient epic poem into a rap
- Dillingham City School District awarded $3.4 million literacy grant to boost reading skills
- Dillingham Elementary students excited for school — despite another unusual year
- Dillingham City School plans for pre-pandemic schedule this year
Bristol Bay Field Notes is your source for an eclectic blend of topics relating to the great outdoors of southwest Alaska. Its goal is to educate, inform, and entertain.
- Salmon processors boost prices amid favorable markets for sockeye
- Trident founder Chuck Bundrant remembered as industry risk-taker who emphasized personal connections
- Bristol Bay sockeye run breaks records, while others struggle. Climate change may be a factor.
- NOAA's first Tribal research coordinator aims to build partnerships with Indigenous communities