The annual bazaar is a chance for local artists and craftsmen to display and sell their wares.
Over 500 vendors exhibited at the 2019 Pacific Marine Expo in Seattle in late November. For commercial fishermen, processors and small businesses, it’s the place to be.
Recent Shows and Trading Post
- PHOTOS: Wrangell’s Christmas tree tradition
- Buried an hour, hiker survives Anchorage avalanche after stranger spots legs
- A summer wildfire on the Kenai Peninsula is contributing to a winter rise in electric rates for some Interior Alaska residents
- Dunleavy pursuing educational compact with Alaska tribes
Crime and Safety
- UPDATE: After election recount, Caruso wins narrow Bristol Bay Borough assembly race
- Bristol Bay Borough's unofficial results show tight race for borough assembly, fish tax passes
- At election forum, Bristol Bay candidates face questions about borough policies
- Ballots must be mailed by Oct. 1 for Lake and Peninsula Borough election