Rep. Bryce Edgmon was elected speaker of the House on Thursday, breaking a 31-day gridlock. This is the second time he has served as speaker. His election comes days after he changed his party affiliation.
News director, Avery Lill, is moving to Colorado at the end of the month. This is her letter to KDLG listeners.
Recent Shows and Trading Post
- German Town Sees A Smurf Invasion, As Thousands Gather To Break World Record
- More Than 300 Chemical Attacks Launched During Syrian Civil War, Study Says
- An Italian Town Fell Silent So The Sounds Of A Stradivarius Could Be Preserved
- 'Every Day Is A Good Day When You're Floating': Anne McClain Talks Life In Space
Crime and Safety
- Dunleavy’s proposed cut to education funding would cut more than $400,000 to Bristol Bay schools
- Alaska’s Danielle Riha is a finalist for National Teacher of the Year
- Naknek high schoolers compete at Anchorage International Film Festival
- In Goodnews Bay, the Pledge of Allegiance is a way to speak Yup'ik in school