There has been a lot of confusion around commercial boat registration this year. Many fishermen are unsure whether or not they still need to register their vessels with the Department of Motor Vehicles, which has been a requirement for a few years. A new state House bill has put that on pause.
The home of Dillingham resident Billie Benedict was ransacked this month while she was away for medical reasons. Now, several community members have reached out to help.
Recent Shows and Trading Post
- Is It OK To Commemorate One Of Iraq's Bloodiest Battles In A Videogame?
- Hong Kong's Apple Daily To Shut Down This Weekend After Having Its Assets Frozen
- New York City Narrows The Democratic Field For Mayor With Eric Adams Taking The Lead
- New Grants Are Available For Arts Groups Sidelined During The Pandemic
- Murkowski talks Pebble and ANWR on trip to Dillingham
- On Dillingham trip, Murkowski gathers ideas on permanent protections for Bristol Bay
- Chris Hladick, former Region 10 EPA administrator, to step in as Dillingham’s interim city manager
- Dillingham City Council extends the city manager's emergency powers by one day