The goal is to identify primary areas of contamination. That could include any space where firefighting foam was used, for instance, in accidents, emergency situations or training activities. In the past, the state did not require records of these situations.
For the first time, the federal National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has a Tribal research coordinator. NOAA is a key federal leader of environmental research. Those involved say the new position is a step toward better representation for Alaska’s I n digenous communities.
Recent Shows and Trading Post
- Bermuda Wins Olympic Gold. It Has The Smallest Population To Ever Do That
- A Group Of Michigan Lawmakers Used Coronavirus Relief Funds For $65,000 In Bonuses
- Coronavirus FAQ: I'm Vaccinated. I Thought I Could Give Up Masks! But Should I?
- The Last Victim Has Been Identified In The Florida Condo Collapse
- Gregg Brelsford, former Bristol Bay official, announces run for U.S. Congress in 2022
- Murkowski talks Pebble and ANWR on trip to Dillingham
- On Dillingham trip, Murkowski gathers ideas on permanent protections for Bristol Bay
- Chris Hladick, former Region 10 EPA administrator, to step in as Dillingham’s interim city manager