The Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation said in a July 3 media release the person became symptomatic after returning home from a trip to Anchorage.
Both the U.S. House and Senate voted to extend the Paycheck Protection Program by five weeks after the original deadline passed on June 30.
Recent Shows and Trading Post
- Alaska’s largest rural airline will go on the auction block Tuesday
- Passenger on Alaska ferry tests positive for COVID-19
- How Providence workers fought to contain ‘lightning speed’ coronavirus at site of Alaska’s largest outbreak
- As law enforcement agencies diversify, Alaska State Troopers remain nearly 90% white
Crime and Safety
- Legislature votes to keep veto of school bond reimbursement
- Deadline approaches for applications to fill vacant Dillingham City Council seat
- UPDATE: After election recount, Caruso wins narrow Bristol Bay Borough assembly race
- Bristol Bay Borough's unofficial results show tight race for borough assembly, fish tax passes