The Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation said in a July 3 media release the person became symptomatic after returning home from a trip to Anchorage.
Both the U.S. House and Senate voted to extend the Paycheck Protection Program by five weeks after the original deadline passed on June 30. The extension awaits a signature from President Donald Trump.
Recent Shows and Trading Post
- How Providence workers fought to contain ‘lightning speed’ coronavirus at site of Alaska’s largest outbreak
- As law enforcement agencies diversify, Alaska State Troopers remain nearly 90% white
- COVID-19 case in Mountain Village shuts down commercial fishing in some Yukon communities
- A former student speaks out about racism in Juneau schools; administration says it’ll do better
Crime and Safety
- Legislature votes to keep veto of school bond reimbursement
- Deadline approaches for applications to fill vacant Dillingham City Council seat
- UPDATE: After election recount, Caruso wins narrow Bristol Bay Borough assembly race
- Bristol Bay Borough's unofficial results show tight race for borough assembly, fish tax passes