Dillingham has extended a set of safety restrictions aimed at preventing the spread of COVID-19. The city council passed the ordinances during two meetings last week.
Information and deadlines for voting in the primary, local, and general elections this month and in the fall. The primary election is August 18.
Recent Shows and Trading Post
- U.S. Treasury Inspector General warns property purchases might not be acceptable use of CARES Act funds
- Eight more COVID-19 cases found at Anchorage Pioneer Home
- 24 years after her death on a Sitka bike path, genetic evidence leads to Jessica Baggen’s killer
- Ravn is bankrupt and selling off assets, but still wants to give chief executive a bonus
Crime and Safety
- Distance culture camp creates new opportunities for Bristol Bay kids to learn hands-on
- After a remarkable send off for graduates, Dillingham school starts work on plans for the fall
- School closures extended to May due to COVID-19
- Dillingham Middle-High School holds honor roll and award ceremony to cap off first trimester